Food & Drink
Whether you are just here for the afternoon visiting 11Arches Park, or you spend the evening and enjoy the award-winning Kynren performance, we have something for everyone:
An afternoon in 11Arches Park….
- Grab a delicious meal to go from fresh local produce or a tasty snack from our brand-new kitchen and servery, The Food Court, located by the lake.
- Soak up the atmosphere and catch up with friends over a refreshing hot or cold drink served from our centrally located bar.
- Let the kids run free as you enjoy a family meal in our new covered, reserved-seating Family Grotto. Located close to the Kids Viking Lair, this is the perfect indoor-outdoor setting to refresh for both parents and children!
- Take your seats for a truly civilsed and delightful Cream Tea in the new secret and enchanting Rose Garden Tea Room as it takes you on floral discovery.
Your Kynren Experience begins….
- Our Food Court, Bar, Family Grotto and Rose Garden Tea Room all remain open after 11Arches Park closes for the exclusive enjoyment of Kynren visitors.
- NEW this year on evenings only: Relax and recharge in the spectacular new Arches Hall, situated at the heart of the venue, adjacent to the lake. Landscaped backdrops and stunning views of Auckland Castle set the scene for pre-dinner drinks in our exclusive outdoor lakeside terrace, before a sumptuous 3-course elitedining experience in reserved seating in the Arches Hall whisks you away from the hustle and bustle of the Park.
Full details and prices to be announced July. If you want us to let you know when they are available to book, click here and subscribe to our mailing list.